These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's Just Not Like You


I love to laugh with you
But lately you've been so down
Something's come over you
You won't even look me in the eye
Deep in my heart I can tell it to
You know I know something's wrong
It's just not like you
(Oh it's just not like you)
(Girl you know it's true)


Yes we've had our ups and downs
We've been tested tried and true
The forces of nature couldn't tear us apart
Even the evil that people sometimes do
We stood tall proud of our two hearts
Together this love that we share
Knowing it could stand the test of time

So put your hand in mine
Hold me close if you dare
Let us talk with the words eternity
Our love unlimited it's unbound
And when we look into each other’s eyes
We both know there's no one else
I hope I don't leave you any doubts

Lover I love to laugh with you
But lately you've been so down
I feel something's come over you
Cuz you can't look me in the eye
You know deep in my heart I know
I know something's really wrong
It's just, it's not like you
To not return my love

(By Roelin Davis 1/21/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment