These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Twisted Turns of Our Desire

Hovering over me with that smirky smile on your face

I know the little devil in you is about start this race

Burning down the road of dreams 

You lift my heart with your soft screams

Caught up in a whirlwind of your fire

We take the twisted turns of our desire 

Only slowing down to shift our gears in rhyme

Flying as fast as we can to make it to the finish line

Then the checkered flag flown ending in a tie

Together we crash in the flames of our heat 

Our hearts still listening to our passion’s cries

No comments:

Post a Comment