These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, August 15, 2011

So Close To Me

So Close To Me

I searched for it and searched for it.
I wanted love but I could never find it.
Always the one that held it close,
I never wanted to let it go.

(Chorus)

Then you came into my life,
And the rain became like sunshine.
We took the vows in front of god,
And now you are my wife.

(Chorus)

Come dance with me under the stars my love.
The moon is full and smiling on us from above.
So take my hand hold on tight and believe in me,
You and me we will be together for eternity.

(Chorus)

While you're holding my hand,
I don't have care my dear,
About all the things from our past,
Only that they brought us here.


(Chorus)
So close to me I won’t let go
Now that I found my true love
Forever until the day I die I know
You'll always be in my heart you see

by Roelin Davis 8/15/2011 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment