These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moon of Life

I used to use the powers of emotion,
Cradling your heart in time and space.
Deepened with the best of intentions,
Holding your soul in my loving embrace.

I needed your love and understanding,
To keep me from repeating the same old mistakes.
I can't help this feeling that's taking me over,
Knowing together we have what it takes.

Holding hands even in the worst of weather,
There's always the dream we conceived together.
Walking in the shadow of the moon of life,
It's soft light will always show us the way.

Then you say to me that you love me,
As we dance together under the stars.
Our two hearts reaching out for the other,
There's no better place to be than where we are.

Now our life has been sweet and tender,
Filled with memories that can't be ignored.
In my mind I often return to the summers,
The ones with you in them that I adore.

As I pass from this world to life of the beyond,
Darling there's no need to shed any tears.
I'll remember there's treasure in all of your kisses.
That brought joy and happiness throughout all of our years.

(by Roelin Davis 08/14/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment