These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

wasn't there ever enough


holding you close to me
at least in my memory tonight
there's this sadness left
something of great loss
a big chunk of my heart

somehow over time
I'm still thinking of you
it's just like yesterday
this feeling i have
like you still are in my arms

but i know its just a fantasy
there's something inside
that just doesn't want to let go
so here i am thinking of you
i cant get these tears to quit

so once in a while
i hear your name
on the lips of our friends
and i turn around thinking
you're gonna walk in

what's wrong with me
i know we let go
why does my heart
not want it to end

my mind was made up
and so was yours
so why do i want to re-capture
the good when we began

seems like something inside me
never wanted it to end

(repeat from beginning)

No comments:

Post a Comment