These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, September 28, 2014

All This Life



Well a negative can be a positive
when you're sitting home alone
and people can become real animals
when they plan to steal your bones

The creak of the door is your only warning
that someone's come a calling in the night
they want to remain in the darkness
they want to steal your thoughts without a word

So hard to put your trust in someone
so hard to let them come on in
too heavy is the price one pays
when you want the love to begin

You know there's always some danger
when you leave to go out on your own
there's evil in the hearts of strangers
when they're hell bent on bringing you down

Down down down...ya..ya...ya
bringing you..bringing you
down....down......down

So you....look to the sky
saying...oh lord take me now
there's nothing left of me
to give to someone in return

Everything that was my world
ripped from me..from my chest
even though i gave it my all
even though i gave it my best

I got...no more hope
and I've lost all my dreams
all the things that i believed
and i think I've lost the reason
for what it is all this life really means

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 9/28/2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment