These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

From Each Other


well the moon is on the move again
coming out from behind the clouds
racing

it stirs up those old feelings
and i get all into a whirl
just thinking
ya..wondering
where you are tonight
girl
and if you think of me
once in a while
if you remember
the kiss that we shared
under the moonlight
when the stars shined so bright
it's as if they all knew
that it was destiny
to end up here
ridiculously alone
wishing for a repeat
to savor the moment
again
i can't help re-living the experience
seeing you in my dreams every night
cant seem to get you to disappear
from my mind or thought
there's the way you look at me
you don't even blink
keeping me in focus
in the warm soft bright
moon light
and holding you in my arms
was the only goal worth chasing
because it was you that kept me strong
anything else was just wrong
it's like we were meant to be one
like the world couldn't spin
if we were split apart
but here we are
miles and miles from each other
you know
some things have to have the pain
stems from way deep inside
to let us know what we're missing
to give us something other than pride

No comments:

Post a Comment