These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Road That I'm On


When I get those feelings
the ones that fill my dreams
I can't help but to wonder
what they really mean

Gone above the clouds
dipping through the ones I loved
the past becomes the present
and I get all mixed up inside

So many years lost on the side
running from the heartache
looking for some place to hide
I don't want to be the one
to hear those words of goodbye

Trying to follow the morning sun
looking to fix what hurts me inside
hoping the road that I'm on
has to end up somewhere, cuz I tried
to believe that I'll find love

Here comes that old feeling
been here so many times before
needing some one to fill my empty void
before my poor heart closes all the doors

You and me we had a dream
pretty flowers, brooks and streams
endless spring and summer all around
the sun was always smiling on us
when he was looking down

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 2/19/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment