These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Gonna Be The One


You stood there in the door way
trapped in middle of your indecision

Just for a second there you thought
you heard my voice calling out to you

Now I could of sworn my Darling
that this was just the sort of thing
we had it out about this morning
saying we wouldn't be the one's

We would simply talk it over
when we felt we couldn't go on

Two hearts forever bound as one
until one of us secretly breaks the bond

Why couldn't we love one another
with the strength of new lover's
why did this love have to disintegrate
into the fiery depths of hell

Did desperation raise it's ugly head
or did you just lie about it all

I have to get off this merry go round
I'm spinning so far out of control

I can't be a part of this any more
my poor heart is ready to explode
too loud are the voices in my crown
they're telling me what I must do

I would rather run away
than to face you one on one

The deception in your eyes
you can't hide the part you played

I know too much to go back
even though you should know I tried

Two times before you came to me
this time there is no redemption
no where for you to run and hide

You can beg and plea
you can get on your knees
my eyes are wide open can't you see
now you lose your place by me

I have to be strong
I'm not the one here in the wrong

I need to hold my head up high
even though your treachery
wants to break me down and cry

[ I'm gonna be the one
ya I'm gonna be the one
I'm gonna be the one

I'm gonna be the one
ya I'm gonna be the one
I'm gonna be the one ]
(repeating last two verses over)

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 2/23/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment