These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Play The Fooled


Tonight I was captured by the stars
so bright and full of life
like you were on that night
when you became my wife

I dreamed of our future bold
and always came home to you to hold
lost in my dream how could I see
that you had other plans to deceive

Bringer of our doom
it's you that drew the breathe and ruin
dancing on their ballroom floor
leaving me here behind this door

Was he worth the price we paid
damnation in every word you say
how am I to believe
that he was or is the only one

Your lies are as cold as stone
why don't you just leave me alone
right here to heal my heart
the memories of our love
are tearing me apart

So what am I to say
you made the bed you lay
coming back to me like I'm crazy
like I was the one to blame
forget you, no way

Told you you were the only one
this life we would live as one
a future we promised to uphold
and I kept my part unlike you

So now I'll play the fooled again

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 2/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment