These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Highs and Lows

There's a rising sun just before you,
it's ready to help you start your day.
Gonna be bringing the warmth to you.
Gonna shine on you in every way.

Now I know I don't always listen,
it's a fault that was born in me.
But I don't need to hear you,
to see the beauty in front of me.

We always laughed in the rain,
we always played out in the cold,
we always shared our hopes and dreams,
we never the anyone tell us we were too old.

Our lives were like a roller coaster,
riding the highs and living the lows.
We were there for one or the other,
holding one another in the after glow.

(by Roelin Davis  12/11/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment