These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, December 26, 2011

Doesn't Mean I Don't Love You

You may think that I don't love you
after all this time that has passed by
In truth it may never be known for you
but that doesn't mean I've forgotten you

I can remember when our bond was true
even though I hardy got to have the time
Seeing your lovely smile and your eyes of blue
always brought me such delight
Even in the darkest nights

Now I'm not the homeliness man
but my faith in you never thought to stray
And in my heart I always thought
together we would always be

I would of tried to keep in touch
but you were too hard to to find
It's not the way I dream it would be
together you see for eternity
At least for one of us

All this time has turned to dust
no way to ever get it back
Now I'm just a vague memory
some one you've learned to hate

I know it's never been your fault
all your life you have been deceived
All I can do is hope one day you'll see
that I really wasn't that evil man
Maybe one day you'll call me dad

Now you may think that I don't love you
after all this time that has passed by
In truth it may never be known to you
But that doesn't mean I've forgotten you

But that doesn't mean I've forgotten you
But that doesn't mean I don't love you

(by Roelin Davis 12/26/2011 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment