These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Faith In Me

Its been a long time
but i still think of you
How good you use to make me feel
just holding your hand and running wild
The way we use to hold each other tight
oh and the way we used to fight

Now my time is lonely through out these nights
Can't sleep knowing you're out there somewhere
and that you'll never be coming home to me
That our love could have been such a waste

Oh I can't stand these tests of love
my heart can't take it anymore
It's ready to explode you see

Why do they always leave me alone
when I have so much to share
Why don't they see whats inside of me
or do they even care

My mornings always catch me in such a rush
as I'm heading out my door
What do I see before me there
but your warm smiling face
staring back at me

My heart jumps and skips a beat
not knowing to run or smile
Could this actually be happening to me
all the wonders in the world you see
Couldn't make me any happier
than when you are with me

Oh joy, oh happiness
the sun is finally shining on me
This world has no space or time
now that we are back together
I'm gonna give you all the stars
now that you've put your faith in me

(by Roelin Davis 12/25/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment