These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reap What You Sow


What do you want
what is your need
desperation and beliefs
one and all
they make you bleed

Internal sunshine
will scorch you thru and thru
the midnight madness
will feed the fuel

Don't believe them
when they call
just defend yourself
from the fall

Run and hide
because they will kill you
if they catch you
they'll skin you alive

Evil woman
you speak with a forked tongue
always whining with your plans
of global domination
to get rid of every man
ya we don't need them
and we'll prove it
time after time

Now we won't go down
without a fight
I'm here to tell you
Evil woman
this will be the night

Steel to steel
heart to heart
fire in our eyes
thrusting with our thighs
firm and stanched
with all our blows

We fall to our knees
stricken with disbelief
too many lies
too many plans of deceit

You know one's gotta go
you reap what you sow
Ya that's right
you reap what you sow

No comments:

Post a Comment