These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Raising My Hands


Some people put me down
but i don't judge them

Some people do me wrong
but would rather think
them unintentional

Because if i give in to them
i have to loose my faith
in my fellow man

And time is too short
to put them up before me
when there's no thank you
from none of them

So i raise my hands
in dis-belief
not trying to make an effort
to understand

God's master plan
how it affects me
how to live, how to stand

But still i keep moving on
ever forward, towards the sun

My time is almost done
and still I haven't found
what it is I'm looking for

This heart of mine
has seen them come and go
it's known the loss
of love you know

Don't you believe in me
I'm holding my heart in my hand
giving you the man I am

It's all that i have in this world
that i can truly call my own

Are you looking through my windows
can you tell what you see
is there a future for you and me

Or do i raise my hands
in dis-belief
and try not to make the effort
to even understand

About God's master plan
how it affects me
how it affects you

How am i to live
how am i to make a stand
without you by my side
on this crazy roller coaster ride
that we call... life

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 2/20/2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment