These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Saturday, February 15, 2014

In To the Light


Don't you know the lights
way down low
almost out of sight

Don't you know the sounds
perfectly tuned
an LP turning to the right

Don't you know the feel
soft to the touch
you in the moonlight

Don't you remember the dance
skin tight dress
turning round and round

Now whats this
our future
one plus one equals two

Now whats this
the product of our love
her eyes look just like you

Now whats this
the years have flown by
its time i have to leave you

No comments:

Post a Comment