These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, June 21, 2013

Bi-Polar Love



It's sticky around here lately
don't know when you'll appear
or when I'll trigger the hate
that's buried way down in you

Don't know why you prey on me
maybe because nobody else will play the fool
caught in your web just waiting on you
to finally come and do me in

It's no surprise any more
the way you act darling
when you think you got me cornered again
the gloves are off lets stop pretending

You always go a little way too far
I don't know when you're playing
or when it's time for me to run
you say your bi-polar love is so much fun

Well it's getting sticky around here
I don't know when next you'll appear
or when i'll trigger all the hate
that's buried way down in you

Still don't know why you prey on me
maybe because nobody else will play the fool
I'm caught in your web just waiting on you
to finally come sink your fangs and do me in

This relationship is full of fire
sometimes it's way too hot to bear
can't stand the heat that comes from you
But I can't run away

Sometimes I'm frozen from the fear
don't know what's coming next
the love I want
but the monster's near

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 6/21/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment