These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ready to Pop



I don't know what this world expects of me
i try and try all that i can
every day, every day
but it doesn't seem to be enough
to get them off my back

Ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya ya

I'm like an over-inflated balloon
don't know when but I'm ready to pop
there's just too much to take in
they're always trying to force me
but it's way too much

Ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya ya
ya ya

Don't get too close
don't rub me rough
I'm telling you now
I'm ready, ya ready to pop

I can sense my pain, it feels so hot
don't know how long i can stand it
but i gotta refrain, gotta hold it in
or it will drive me insane

Gotta see what happens
just one more day, ya
i want to feel your love
like it's the falling rain

Ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya ya
ya ya, ya ya ya

Flowing across me like the mist in the air
covering everything with it's blanketed care
what's this I'm feeling in your stare
could it be love that's holding me here

Ya ya, ya, ya ya, ya

Don't let me go, hold on to my string
tie me around your heart, let me sing
the longer i stay the more I'll believe
in love, I'll believe in love

Then i can hold them back
I'll try and try all that i can
with you by my side
ya ya, ya, ya ya, ya !

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 7/3/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment