These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, March 25, 2013

Living Life

i was just a lonely boy
not looking to hurt no one
ya...just living life

then one fine day i was caught off guard
i didn't know what i would find
looking at me from behind the scene

you knew right there that you would
make me your man
make you my wife
ya..just living life

and there we were making love
not a care in this great big world
as long as we had each other

everything was alright
ya...just living life

then came the day you gave me the news
said it was time we shared something more
ya...a new life
and our baby was born

after that the sun never shined so bright
and the moon always seemed to bless us with it's light
like they were looking out for our love
wanting to help us to make it work out alright

and over the years everything was alright
ya...just living life

i was working to the bone for our future
never thinking there was anything wrong
then i found those letters of love
you were hiding from another man

how could i of missed the signs
i kept my nose to the grind
in my heart i was always faithful

never gave you any reason
to doubt me
just living life

i thought we were just living life, baby
that it was all part of the master plan

you could of heard the world crack
ya my life, it came crashing down
all the time i thought we were moving forward
honey you had other plans

what happened to our love
that was supposed to be forever
what caused your heart to become so cold
when you knew mine was yours until the end of time

you say you lost the big picture
that you couldn't keep holding on

you didn't expect to start a family
you just wanted to live a life
free from the chains that bind you

how could i of missed the signs
i kept my nose to the grind
in my heart i was always faithful

i never gave you any reason
to doubt me, baby
i thought we were just living life

so I'm gonna be on my own again
I'm not even gonna have my children
you wanted me to die a lonely person
and you made certain of that

I'm wandering on this road of life
wondering what if i took a different path
one that didn't have you

living it day by day
almost buried in the ground
i guess I'm just living life
still thinking I'm living it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment