These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Their Eyes Are Always Upon Us

They say that I'm strange
why don't I fit in to the norm
but I know, yes I know
they can't see me like you
we're all caught up in the storm

Heavy breathe rises, softly slowly drifting
love's heat partial hesitating, oh paralyzed
looking into each other eyes, the sweet sweat dripping
this night will last forever, the memory locked away
for some, some future references

Their eyes are always upon us, so heavy with the hate
their jealousy is raving, cuz they ain't got what it takes
now say something honey, put me to the test
no ones going to stop us, no matter how much they try
can't separate the willing, not when it's true love

You know these affairs of the heart
so many tried and blew it, destiny over-ruled them
the knifes that cut them, deep and unforgiving,
left them with scars, still bleeding from harm
and the tears they keep crying, brings on the storms

Ya you and me now darling,
well we'll keep on going, testing the hands of time
no one to tell us, no one to say it's a crime
that no two people are allowed such happiness
no two wrongs make a right, it goes against grind

But my love for you honey
they don't have a clue, when I reach out for you my baby
what this world becomes now sugar, infinity times two
there's a universe out there awaiting darling
just for me and you

We can end all this searching,
right here and right now
just hold me in your arms
for just one more night you'll see
tomorrow will still be there waiting,
all cozy and all warm

We can show them how it's done,
just hold on for one more day
and this world will keep on turning
but this life will slowly fade away

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 10/2/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment