These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

That's It, Just Right !

Yea baby, that's right
mmmmm.... move on in there
that's it, snuggle in tight
yea that's it, just right

I don't know how we do it
but some how we fit like a glove
all cozy and warm, baby
like two peas in the same pod

We were made for each other, honey
there wasn't no harm, no fuss
you know they broke the mold, darling
when they made both of us

Come on over here now baby
mmmmm...you know you feel so good
to me honey, right now, tonight
laying here right beside me darling
can't think of a better place to be
no honey, than right here with you, like this

Get a little closer now baby
try if you can
get a little closer darling
get as close as you can

You know its only you that I want, now baby
only you can help me, now honey
get me through to another day

It's your love that lifts me higher
only time will tell me baby
if it will ascend me through the clouds
yeah yeah yeah

Oh hold me even closer, now sugar
whisper in my ear
tell me that you love me honey
make me understand, make it clear
make it clear to me baby

Oh I cant help this felling honey
cant help how i feel
its you, you're the only one
ascend me through the clouds

Take me in your arms, now woman
show me how, show me how
you'll love your only man
love your only man

Yea that's it baby, that's feeling right
mmmmm.... move on in there, now darling
that's it now sugar, so good, so right
snuggle in real tight, my baby
yea that's it honey, just right !

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 9/4/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment