These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, June 3, 2012

When the Devil Comes


The devil comes
Especially when you don't want them
No control
Somehow they're always there
Listening to our despair
When the temptation comes a calling
In the darkest of all forms
Disguised of a former lover
In the middle of the night
I can hear the foot steps
Walking
They're so heavy on my heart
My pulse
Is ever increasing
With each and every one
My time has finally fallen
When the devil comes to town
You better try and hide
Cause if they find you
You know just what they'll do
They'll get what they came for
You know they always do
I hear them
Knocking now
Shaking
As I open my door
I can't stop this fever
The feeling's overwhelming
When the temptation comes a calling
The heat is in full bloom
Rising above me
The passion
From a heart so so cold
It freezes all that it surrounds
If I’m not too careful
I'll be the one that gets burned
I looked into your eyes
For something that's just not there
You're deepest darkest secrets
Is something you'll never share
Why do you keep coming back
Your torture fills the air
I can’t
Keep on doing this
Like I don't even care
A sucker for your kiss
That's how I end up like this
I get tossed and tumbled
And thrown around
My mind is all messed up
How can something
Feel so right
When I know
It's so so wrong
You're here with me now
But I’m not in your future plans
Got to grab you devil
By your evil horns
Turn you loose on the world
No longer give in
To your evil wicked ways
Pretend that you're not here
So you will finally
Go away
(By Roelin Davis 6/3/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment