These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, June 29, 2012

Blinded by the Thirst

The darkness comes
when you surround me
the midnight calls
so I try to break free
from your so called love

You're never with me
when I need you the most
always some where else
but when I call you
somehow you're never lost

When you lead me
when you're here to make love
I can't help it
hypnotized by your eyes
but they keep wandering
looking at the bedroom door

I can tell our time is running low
because you say you have to go
you'll leave in a whisper
saying you'll be back for more
I can't take your cheating
so don't you come back..
anymore

No, no , no, no
don't you come back
anymore

My heart is broken
it can't handle all this pain
the way you've been misbehaving
has got to be a sin
Honey I just don't understand
how could you throw it all away
leave me for those other men

Baby didn't I treat you fair
oh wait I'm forgetting
you don't really care
no, no , no, no
you don't care

Some one's breaking
poor foolish hearts
she's misbehaving throughout the night
so cold to the touch
I was a fool for believing
she could love only one man

What in the world was I thinking
this was doomed from the very start

I should of seen it coming
but I was blinded by the thirst
hoping she would be the one
to heal my heart sick wounds
to stop all these years of hurt

but she kicked me in the teeth
used her body to put me in the dirt
so there I lay flat on my face
my soul not mine for me to keep
this time I'm lost for sure

My eyes are closed
as I pretend to sleep
ya she's heading out the door again
this time she's not coming back
she thinks she has the upper hand
but I already took her key

She'll be someone Else's problem now
let them play the part to be the fool
let them be the one to worry each and every night
if she's even alive or laying in a ditch
she won't bother to even let you know
because her phone is always set on vibrate

No comments:

Post a Comment