These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, September 25, 2011

spider on the wall

spider on the wall
spreading your web of deceit
what will you catch today
trapped what will you force them to believe

your lies inter-twined
as they are spun together
waiting for the unsuspecting fool
just another prey in the pool of life

the sun shows your full extension
the entirety of the conception of it's means
mapped by the early morning dew
there's beauty sewn within it's strings

slow to test the signal
your radar rings it's true
running to the center to shake it's strength
knocking off the dew and the empty corpses

the new day is here and you are ready
hiding in plain sight while digesting
silently savoring the remnants of your victims
then there's movement they're unsuspecting

the moment has tension as you single it out
poor prey carrying out it's life chores
does not matter what they think or do
trapped what will you force them to believe

No comments:

Post a Comment