These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, May 3, 2015

This island called life

This island called life, afloat yet always on the brink of sinking, constantly losing terrain to the ever pounding waves of light and darkness.
Each in their own way a blessing and a curse, changing and switching while laughing at me, always ever taunting salvation while threatening doom.
I am just their play thing day in and day out, i am just something they found floating whimsically at will passing before their stomping feet.
My survival dependent upon them yet striving to be released from their torture, i ride the waves they create wondering if i will see a tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment