These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Oh I Lost my Soul !

Did your lips
all painted up and poisonous,
just attack me
You know i can't resist
ya... i'm doomed

Now did those hips
all pressed up against me
oh how accidentally, oops !
Then you shove me
and we fall

There's no time for mistakes
i gotta run, gotta get outta of here
You know when the devil wears a red dress
someone's gonna lose their soul

The lights are all off
but i can feel you getting close
There's a freezing cold
connected with your every touch

For far too long
sitting all alone day by day
with you keeping me in the dark
while you go out and play

My heart grows cold
this weather so unfavorable
the way you make it rain
what am i supposed to do

You're in my mind
making me insane
All of these scenarios
but which one is to blame

We both know
I've given you everything
and you've given nothing in return

But I've been a fool
for lesser things

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 1/15/2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment