These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

No One Around


I wake up in the morning
i look at myself in the mirror
And i don't know who i am
what's my name, what's my plan

How did i reach this time
how did i become this man
I feel like I'm caught up in a trap

Inside i still feel young and strong
But when i try to exercise it
it becomes clear that i have restraints

Why can't i let out a cry for help
no one around to hear but myself
Maybe it's time to go the other side
move on and let someone else.. reside

There's only so much room on Mother Earth
If i haven't done anything to help by now
What can i do to prove my worth
what is there to say that hasn't been said

What kind of person am i if i won't let go
i can see my silver string is getting weak
Sometimes i know everything is losing control
no way to try and steer myself back to you

One day you might have go your separate way
you might have to leave me here in my own world
It's not that i don't want you close or want you near
it's just i don't want you to worry or have to shed a tear

I'll be with you in my memory
as we pass in the night
Darling you will be with me for ever more
Oh Honey it's okay, i know I'll be alright

So open up those pearly white gates
take my final judgement as i await
this time I'll have to say my last good bye
as I'm looking back I'll see my last fall

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 4/8/2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment