These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Sunset of Life


Tonight tonight i get to kiss your lips
I'm imagining they taste like wine
being the sweetest in all the lands
no sense in rushing this
you and i we have all of time

I can sense you are trembling
can you see it so am i
the heat has been building up
between us the attraction grows strong
what comes next is only natural

The night is calm and the moon is out
i touch your hand and you pull back
unsure if you think this will be wrong
so you fain some sort of discontent
while you look at me with those eyes

Somehow everything's turned up side down
the love that i thought we shared
some one else has planted an evil shard
some one else is working behind the scene
some one who hates the thought of love

Who could they be and why do you listen to them
how much power do they hold over you
what is their plan and why did they chose you
and how far will they go to keep control over you
why can't they see that true love will prevail

I'll be your white knight, I'll be your hero
I'll be the one who saves you from evil
I'll be the one riding a big white horse
bringing hope for tomorrow

I'll be the one who comes
and slays your personal devils
I'll be the one that sweeps you off your feet
saving you from all your sorrow

Together we'll ride off in to the sunset of life

(by Roein Davis all rights reserved 3/6/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment