These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Something Good


Man that old chunk of heart
has got you all tossed up
and muscled down

Who would of thought such a thing
was even possible
that it was a current event

I know right now
all you want to do is sit around and cry
until the tears dry up inside

But you have to see
day by day the pain slowly fades
and the darkness turns to gray

Next thing you know
someone's holding out their hand
trying to show you a better way

You don't have jump all in
but it wouldn't hurt you
to let a little out

Smile a the sun will shine
this i promise you
you just have to scream and shout

Time will tell if the scars will heal
if you can find a place to forgive
life's too long to live with such a heavy heart

But if you can open your eyes
just a little to see whats in front of you
maybe... just maybe
something good might slip in

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 3/30/2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment