These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, April 1, 2013

Don't Want To Know


You bring on the light
that warms my soul
lets me know
just what I need
to live this life again

Holding hands brings me delight
shows me that I'm still alive
that this is not just a dream
or something that ends in the night
when the morning comes

One kiss from your lips
sends me in a whirl
and when I come down
from the clouds
it's you girl that's in my world

Oh and when we make love
well there's nothing else like it
we just fall in the groove

Ya we sync right in to it
like we knew each other
from a long, long time ago

So you better hold on to me
spinning round and round
don't know just where I'll stop
hope it's you
that puts on the brakes

(Don't want to go
don't want to hesitate
don't want this love to dissipate
don't want to know
if you're the type of girl that gravitates)

No comments:

Post a Comment