These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, April 20, 2015

You're in Way Too Deep


Think you could love me
tell me soft wonderful lies
hold me until you let go
never say the words goodbye
when you walk away
leave me when i'm not home
it's just a dark place that's cold
there's no more sun
to shine on my face
tell them that i'm the one
that i was too blind to see
laugh until i enter the room
secret messages left on the phone
play me because you think i'm numb
your eyes they give you away
you can't bear to look at me
your heart heavy full of deceit
yelling and carrying on
trying to deflect the questions
what you know i already know
but you're, you know
you're way too far in
ya you're in way too deep
leaving me a letter explaining it all
feeling you owe me something
anything but respect and love
but that's the way you planed it all
the way you want to leave
everything all up in the air
my heart left in despair
wondering why
wondering what i did
was it something that i said
or was it all in my head
the devil made you do it
that's why you're insane
you got have a screw that's loose
cuz that's how it's gotta be explained
otherwise i'm the one to blame

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 4/20/2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment