These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, January 26, 2014

In and Out of Phase


This life is all that i know
this life is all that i know
from my head down to my toes
from my past to the future told

That love i use to embrace
that love i used to love to taste
those tears i used in disgrace
those years gone by in waste

Oh i can handle your indiscretion
I've waited for this long to see
we're all just human, protecting
waiting for something to believe

But i just can't see my way
when it's you that plans and deceives
why am always the one to unfold
when you come at me and scream

It's time for me to get my back bone
this time it will be you that wonders why
because this is who I've been holding back
from biting my lip when i had my doubts

You can't seem to have an answer
the questions hitting their mark
avoiding eye contact when you lie
don't you think i know by now
you don't even care
if this heart of mine wants to cry

Now i sit all alone
this house my cell
it's a prison of darkness
the nights so cold
i see the past and future
like a ghost in and out of phase
the tears and heartache
they come and they go

No comments:

Post a Comment