These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just a Little Too Far

If you're gonna be following me Baby,
then you better listen for howl of the Wolf call.
I see you there on the cusp of my shadow now Honey,
make sure you keep in step, not gonna catch you if you fall.

The nights a little brisk now Sugar,
the smell of the scent your fear thickens the air.
Sometimes following your heart now Baby,
the curiosity leads you just a little too far.

Sweet little child there's a world out there,
filled with all kinds of wonder disguising dangers.
Baby you're all alone in this great big world,
if you're not careful surely will swallow you whole.

Standing there in the window now Honey,
no shoulder to cry on, the tears rolling from your eyes.
All your dreams came crashing down now baby,
you wouldn't listen to the howl of the wolf call.

Sometimes the grass always look greener from the other side,
Sometimes people seem to have more fun from your daily grind.
You and me Baby we had such a wonderful time,
even in the after glow Honey our two souls combined.

I'm not looking to steal your soul now Sugar,
following me Baby, not gonna catch you if you fall.
Sometimes following your heart now Honey.
the curiosity leads you just a little too far.

(by Roelin Davis 7/10/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment